Yes, life is beautiful. Visit my blog often to get some great ideas, tips, tricks, exclusive websites, and special deals on all accessories related to a beautiful life.

1/9/10

A little change can go a long way...



Sometimes all you need is a fresh new color to lighten up your room.  The before picture makes the interior look old and tired. The only thing we did in this space was paint the walls, ceiling, the stairs, the handrail, the balusters, the newel post and then changed the runner to compliment the color of the paint.  The after picture looks fresh and new.

2 comments:

umami photography said...

Yay!!! That looks gorgeous and so happy to see you are finally showing off all your work!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr Benjamin went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which I used to expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. 247officedept@gmail.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.